SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder for Adobe Premiere Pro is built right into the Creative Suite. After purchase of a license, it requires a System Code that is used to activate your purchase.
Note: This product is for Adobe Creative Suite only; CS6 and older. For use with Adobe Creative Cloud, please see our DDCC product.
:: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRODUCT ACTIVATIONS ARE PROCESSED MANUALLY BY OUR SUPPORT STAFF DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS - MON-FRI 9AM-5PM CST (U.S. CENTRAL TIME) ::
To receive your product activation key for SurCode Dolby Digital Encoder for Adobe Premiere Creative Suite, please follow these steps:
***IMPORTANT!!! : IT MAY TAKE UP TO ONE BUSINESS DAY TO RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT ACTIVATION KEY.***
- Select audio from your timeline.
- Go "File > Export to Media…"
- Click on "Settings", and set Format to "MPEG2".
- Under the Audio Tab, select "Dolby Digital" as the Audio Format.
- Under Basic Audio Settings, select "SurCode for Dolby Digital".
- Click “Codec Settings.”
- Click on the "Purchase" tab.
- Go to: http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com/register to “Register Your Product.” Select your product from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the System (Challenge) Code that Premiere displays, then paste it into the "System Code" field of the Product Registration form on our web site.
- Complete the remainder of the form and click the “send” button.
*Note: The "Minnetonka Version Number" is simply the version of Adobe Creative Suite that is currently installed on your computer (i.e. CS 4, CS 5, CS 6, etc...).
When we receive your product registration information, a member of our support staff will manually generate a product key and send it to you via e-mail.